Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Lang and Wang



A highlight of Dallas Art Fair was the opening of Helmut Lang's 'Burry' at Dallas Contemporary.

Also highlights: these Alexander Wang boots.

RODARTE & OTHER STORIES top, JUNYA WATANABE skirt,
ALEXANDER WANG boots





--- LOTS MORE BELOW---



Wearing: Rodarte & Other Stories cable-knit turtleneck
Junya Watanabe Comme Des Garçons dimensional-pleated skirt
Alexander Wang 'Sloane' boots



I got this skirt at Forty Five Ten in Dallas.  In terms of construction, it's probably one of the most complex pieces of clothing I own... but I guess that's the charm of Junya Watanabe pieces.  Also, it can stand up on its own, which is cool.






I saw these Frankenstein boots in the Alexander Wang Fall 2015 show and was IN LOVE.  I kinda stalked them online until I bought literally the last pair left and got them for a ridiculously good price.  




Also at Dallas Contemporary: Paola Pivi's feathered polar bears.  

My favorite is the bear that's lookin' back at it.  Peep my Instagram (@mayfran) and you can check out Jacob twerking with it.








Also, here's a buffalo.


No comments:

Post a Comment