Tuesday, January 12, 2016

yeezy season 1


A couple things about this post: 

1) I had planned to shoot this look in Marfa  - it was actually one of my favorite of the weekend - but the day we planned to shoot had some... hiccups. 

2) And YES... I bought something from the Yeezy Season 1 collection. DON'T BITCH AT ME! 
I am a Kanye fan.  Yes, I get it, he's an asshole (join the club, I guess), but you can't deny that these clothes have impact.

YEEZY Season 1 Top, ACNE STUDIOS Jensen boots





--- LOTS MORE BELOW---







It was unbearably cold (think 20 degrees with 30 mph winds) and because we have incredible luck, Mark's car battery was dying. Both of those factors made shooting this outfit a process. Luckily, because you can't really NOT get an amazing backdrop in this part of Texas, the pictures turned out cool AF. 

And I'm not even joking when I say we are in the middle of nowhere.  These were literally shot on the side of the road on the way to Alpine, Texas.  Even though it was like 4:30 p.m., the sun was about to set.  


ACNE STUDIOS Jensen boots


Also, if you haven't noticed, I am literally not wearing pants. Whatever! The top is YEEZY Season 1 and I've paired it with like 3 different pairs of tights in various colors (similar to the show styling) and my (new to the blog) Acne Studios 'Jensen' boots I picked up in Paris.  

Mark and I were super naïve in thinking we could just casually walk the streets of Paris sans GPS and locate the Acne boutique ourselves.  SO WRONG. After like hours of frustration we finally found it, only to find out they didn't carry the black pair.  At that point, we just caved and hired a driver to take us across town to a larger Acne boutique (like we should have done from the start). But it was worth it! I love these boots :)




And even though this Yeezy top may not seem like my usual style, it was just too iconic to pass up.  And it hasn't disappointed thus far - it goes makes me look about 10x cooler than I am.

It also goes really well with THESE Alexander Wangs I got over the weekend!  More on those soon ;)




4 comments:

  1. Navigating Paris is no easy feat, that's for sure. Love the boots. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got such an expressive face.
    Beautiful pictures!
    Cheers,
    T.
    https://tbymallano.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then white lace dress long shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete