Sunday, December 13, 2015

glamping at el cosmico


Marfa photo dump, part two.  This got kind of delayed because of the hell that is FINALS week, but I'm done and have four weeks to just sit on my ass, and I could not be more excited.

JACQUEMUS dress and RACHEL COMEY 'Mars' boots



--- LOTS MORE BELOW---







A definite highlight of my birthday weekend:  Mark gifting me with this sick Jacquemus dress!  It's from his Fall 2015 'L'ENFANT DU SOLEIL' collection (I now have a piece or two from like every collection! yay!) and it was my "practical" outfit for the trip.  I initially wanted to shoot it barefoot but quickly came to my senses when I checked the temperature, so I threw on my Rachel Comey 'Mars' boots.




Our Saturday in Marfa started with breakfast at Squeeze marfa, a cute little swiss café where Mark indulged in the world's largest croissant and I had the worst latte of my life.  Afterwards, we went on a guided tour of the Chinati Foundation - aka an experience solely devoted to sneaking photos of myself Hotline Blinging in front of the Dan Flavin installation.



ALEXANDER WANG 'Rockie' bag

We also got to explore the El Cosmico campgrounds; tons of cool shit happens here and it's really well-designed.  Absolute highlight: meeting 'Ham,' the ancient cat who kept trying to run inside our camper, AND seeing a jackrabbit.  Best birthday ever!




And last but not least, my debut as a video girl:

video




1 comment:

  1. in LOVE with that dress! it's perfectly complimented by the scenery too :)

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete