Friday, September 25, 2015

loubs at the louvre



The Louvre sucked.  This place was CRAZY.  The end.  
I quite literally couldn't even be bothered to look at the Mona Lisa.  Do not go here.

RACHEL COMEY dress, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN heels, ALEXANDER WANG clutch




--- LOTS MORE BELOW---





Sweaty, overcrowded - do not recommend.  Also, I changed into the Jacquemus circle dress behind an umbrella in the courtyard outside the Louvre.  Literally dozens of people saw my ass.




I made the mistake of wearing these fucking Louboutins, which may sound bratty, but my feet like still haven't recovered.  Mark surprised me with them a few years ago (I cried when I opened the box), but I think this is the first time I've been photographed in them.  Killer shoes, but they KILL my feet.




I got this Rachel Comey 'Cardiff' dress at TenOverSix, my favorite place to shop in Dallas.  The shop (located in the Joule) is wonderfully curated, and the girls inside are literally the sweetest, most stylish group of ladies I've met in Texas.  I usually always find something I NEED in my wardrobe whenever I stop by.



PHOTOGRAPHS Mark Herndon
STYLING Mark + Mary
STYLING ASSISTANT Jacob Herndon

No comments:

Post a Comment