Monday, February 23, 2015

mary spice



I'm writing this from home on a SNOW DAY.  Everyone kind of warned me about them when I moved to Texas (since snow wasn't ever really an issue in Mississippi), but so far I'm loving it!  No work... no school... an excuse to be lazy, hang out with my cat, and make waffles for lunch?  Yeah, let's have a snow day everyday.

ISABEL MARANT POUR H&M brocade jacket, 3.1 PHILLIP LIM FOR TARGET dress,
JEFFREY CAMPBELL 'Berliner' platforms, ALEXANDER WANG beanie



--- LOTS MORE BELOW---







I saw these shoes on Nasty Gal and was struck by what a direct fuckin' rip-off they were of the Stella McCartneys I'd been eyeing for a while.  I had actually tried the Stellas on at Neiman Marcus a couple of months ago and was kind of disappointed the upper portion was a poly instead of a leather (Stella only uses vegan and sustainable options in her designs).  So when I found these Jeffrey Campbell Berliner platforms (in leather, no less) at a fraction of the price, I pounced.


They definitely aren't for everyone, but I rock 'em like a Spice Girl.  



I'm wearing my Isabel Marant pour H&M brocade bomber jacket.  This gets lots (LOTS!!!) of love from old women.  Seriously, I was approached by several elderly women who asked if they could all try it on and if I got it from Chico's or Stein Mart.  Glad I now know my demographic.

The dress is from Phillip Lim's Target collaboration, and the beanie is Alexander Wang.


No comments:

Post a Comment