Tuesday, December 16, 2014

food shark



No, I'm not talking about myself...  Food Shark is actually a food truck parked right in the middle of Marfa.  They serve some bomb ass Mediterranean ("Marfalafel" was a favorite) and we managed to score some lamb in the middle of the desert.

TOPSHOP dress, SAINT LAURENT PARIS boots, MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA x H&M bag


--- LOTS MORE BELOW---





The dining area is completely outdoors (cut to us casually eating at a picnic table in 20 mph winds), and it's definitely a local favorite - we were sandwiched between some legit hipster kids and a group of elderly cowboys fully decked in boots and hats.



So ANYWAY, I do this thing where I go out shopping, fully dressed, loving my look head to toe ... and throughout the day end up purchasing a bunch of different things and completely changing my outfit.  Case in point: this dress.  I was stomping around in my new Saint Laurent babies while shopping at NorthPark in Dallas in a fully black ensemble.  While digging through the sale rack at Topshop, I came across this giant denim dress/smock-thing and thought it paired really well with my mod-looking booties.  And because I'm obnoxious, I decided to carry my Margiela X H&M candy wrapper clutch


Also, see if you can spot my Moschino Barbie phone case (making its debut blog appearance! hahaha).  It's bulky, impractical, and yet I'm in love with it.

MOSCHINO phone cover
MARFALAFEL from Food Shark


No comments:

Post a Comment