Monday, September 1, 2014

a fringe moment

KATE MOSS FOR TOPSHOP Fringed Leather Jacket
So grad school's started... my 9-hour days have now become 14-hour days and all the fun's been sucked out of my life!! This 3-day weekend has been a godsend :)

I ignored the 100 degree weather and spent the holiday weekend in my Kate Moss for Topshop Fringed Leather Jacket.  Seriously, how bad ass do I look in this?

--- LOTS MORE BELOW---



KATE MOSS FOR TOPSHOP jacket, URBAN OUTFITTERS bra, FREE PEOPLE tee, MINKPINK shorts, ISABEL MARANT Dicker boots

While Dallas doesn't have a free-standing Topshop store, the NorthPark Nordstrom has an area with an extensive collection of Topshop clothes on its second floor.  When I stumbled upon it, I dug through the racks hunting for some of the more iconic Kate Moss pieces.  My lucky ass just happened upon this jacket, my favorite piece in the collection!

FREE PEOPLE We The Free Deep V Rib Tee, SILENCE + NOISE Front O-Ring Strappy Bralette

I wore it with a Free People tee and this cage bra from Urban Outfitters, which seems to be having a moment even though it gets some stares from the elderly crowd...


SILENCE + NOISE Front O-Ring Strappy Bralette, FREE PEOPLE and CATBIRD rings, FOREVER 21 earrings


ISABEL MARANT Dicker Boots

And I've been living in my Isabel Marant 'Dicker' boots, as you can imagine.  They're still EVERYTHING, and they wear really well...  the more I break them in, the better they look. 




So just in case my fringed jacket wasn't enough, I went into fringe overkill mode with the Vegan Crazyheart Tote from Free People.  This was actually a present from Mark, and it must be a pretty popular item because people keep recognizing it.  

Also, shout out to 7-11 and their Big Gulps -- best 69 cents you can spend!

FREE PEOPLE Vegan Crazyheart Tote



No comments:

Post a Comment