Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mary Does Dallas

ALEXANDER WANG 'Parental Advisory' shirt, ALEXANDER WANG 'Lydia' clutch, FOREVER 21 skirt, 3.1 PHILLIP LIM 'Kadie' cut-out booties

 So we've settled into our new place in Fort Worth, Texas.  Serious upgrade (minus the traffic!).  OBVIOUSLY, we wasted no time hitting up our favorite places to shop in Dallas and dropping all the money I'd saved for the move :)

Lots of pics below!!!




ALEXANDER WANG 'Parental Advisory' shirt, ALEXANDER WANG 'Lydia' clutch, FOREVER 21 skirt, 3.1 PHILLIP LIM 'Kadie' cut-out booties

 We kind of stumbled upon the Last Call sale they were having at Neiman Marcus at NorthPark and I scored this Alexander Wang shirt I've been obsessed with since I saw it at his show last fall during our NYC trip.  

ALEXANDER WANG 'Parental Advisory' T-shirt

ALEXANDER WANG ostrich 'Lydia' clutch

I'm also carrying an Alexander Wang 'Lydia' clutch that Mark got me a couple years ago and a pair of 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Kadie' cut-out booties, which I was literally given: 

Mark's cousin, Tracy: "Hey, do you want these?"
Me: "Um, YES."

3.1 PHILLIP LIM 'Kadie' cut-out booties

 Seriously, it was the best.  Thanks, Tracy!!!  The skirt was $12 at Forever 21.

 I actually wore this outfit back to Neiman Marcus the weekend after I got the shirt and was totally clocked by the stylist who sold it to me the previous week.  New job + more $$$ + access to better clothing... probably great for this blog and awful for my bank account lol.  Seriously, though, I have acquired such cool stuff in Dallas already and can't wait to post about it!



 I'm going to share pics of our new apartment soon! It's a much cooler space, and it's still coming together.  IKEA Dallas is definitely next on my list of places to visit on the weekend.  Since I'll actually need a desk and bookshelf once grad school starts, I guess I'll need to make some more practical purchases...


No comments:

Post a Comment