Monday, May 26, 2014

Top Ten Collections: Fall/Winter 2014


 This weekend Mark and I picked our ten favorite collections for the Fall/Winter 2014 season.  We actually have pretty similar taste, which made it a surprisingly easy task. Since it's highly unlikely I will actually own head to toe looks from more than like one of these labels, I put Mark to work illustrating me in my dream fall wardrobe!

Also, notice the roots Mark gave me in these sketches.  Thanks for the hint.

Here's our list, in no particular order: 

PRADA

Individual illustrations below!





Coat and Mules: ALEXANDER WANG
Dress, Boots, and Clutch: DELPOZO

Dress, Belt, Boots, and Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Dress, Socks, and Heels: RODARTE

Dress, Sweater, and Boots: RACHEL COMEY
Sweater, skirt, and boots: ISABEL MARANT

Dress and boots: SAINT LAURENT
Coat, dress, shoes, and necklace: CHLOE

Coat, dress, wedges, and fur: CELINE

Coat, dress, and wedges: PRADA

No comments:

Post a Comment