Saturday, January 25, 2014

Blonde Hair and Gorilla Fur




So I'm blonde now...

Yeezus Concert Tee



I've been on the hunt for a while now for the perfect pair of black pants.  I have kind of a weird build to fit (narrow hips and skinny legs), so imagine my surprise when I walk into Free People and find the perfect pair.  They were cheap too!

Of course... I found a ton of stuff I wanted in the sale room (hello Rodarte knock-off).  At first I was kind of iffy about justifying the purchase of another fur... but what the hell and YOLO and shit.




So new year, new hair, I guess.  I had been considering a major hair change since around Thanksgiving and finally decided to just go for it.  I had the entire double process done in a single session and am really, really happy at how light it turned out.  

I honestly thought my hair grew really slowly but I only had about three days of pristine  platinum root.  It's been about two weeks and my regrowth is pretty ostensible, but I have another appointment with my colorist like 4 days from now :)

I think I'll keep it this color for a while.





No comments:

Post a Comment