Monday, June 10, 2013

Electric Love Light by Andrea Diodati




I saw this Electric Love Light by Andrea Diodati dress at the New Orleans Anthropologie and fell in love with it.  Seriously, besides Leah Goren's collection, this was one of my favorite Made in Kind pieces Anthro has offered.  Unfortunately for me, the smallest size they had at the store was a 4, and I decided I'd rather spend all my money on drinks than a dress that was too big for me. "When in Rome," I guess...

So imagine my surprise when I spotted this dress chilling on the sale rack at my local Anthropologie in Ridgeland for like a quarter of the original price!  Downside - it is a size 10.  Seriously, it's fucking enormous.  I'm not a fan of belts at all, but I figured the new Daisy Chain belt from Anthro was the only way I could possibly get away with this look.  As always, it's paired with my Jeffrey Campbell + Free People Minimal Lace Up heels... seriously, they're so Ann Demeulemeester, I adore them <3

Also of note is that me and Mark probably/definitely found a meth lab in an abandoned building while shooting this downtown.  How exciting!

Dress by Electric Love Light by Andrea Diodati (Made in Kind for Anthropologie), Daisy Chain belt from Anthropologie, Jeffrey Campbell + Free People Minimal Lace Up heels




1 comment:

  1. Love the coral color of the dress and subtle accessories.

    ReplyDelete