Sunday, March 31, 2013

Planning New Orleans...

Tonight I planned some outfits for my upcoming trip to New Orleans. It's one of the few places I can dress as ostentatiously as possible and get away with it!  Some looks below...

This embroidered dress from Anthropologie is a dead ringer for the one hanging on the wall of my favorite Mexican food restaurant... Definitely one of my "sober" outfits.
Dress by Moulinette Soeurs from Anthropologie

We'll be in New Orleans for two nights, both of which I plan on being a DIVA and wearing these:
Bodysuit by Maison Martin Margiela x H&M, Skirt by American Apparel
 I'm actually covered from neck to ankle in this...
Dress by Rodarte for Target, Boots by Sam Edelman
I got these boots from Mark in 2009 but I still love them.  I'll probably be falling over in them come Thursday :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment